Sunday, January 04, 2015

Things.

here are 25 facts about me that you didn't ask for, you're welcome. 
 
1. this one is a great never have I ever play - I bit my tongue in half when I was an infant
2. I am hard of hearing
3. I'm 19 years old 
4. I am Canadian
5. I have had two youtube channels, neither of which were successful, boo
6. I was born the day after halloween
7. I have a guinea pig named pumpkin
8. I'm right handed 
9. Every year I say I miss the snow and like the snow and then the snow comes and I hate it with a burning fiery passion. In other words I'm a wee bit fickle. 
10. I can play 5 instruments very well. 
11. I used to be obsessed with Harry Potter.. still kinda am if I'm honest. 
12. My left foot is about a half inch smaller than my right
13. Mashed potatoes are my favourite food next to stuffing (ILOVETHANKSGIVING)
14. I have never been outside of North America
15. I have a cat who's nickname is satan.
16. I've been on two missions trips with my church (one to mexico and one to grenada) 
17. I am very ticklish on the back of my neck
18. I broke my wrist in sixth grade 
19. I'm absolutely awful at saving money
20. I still sleep with a blanky - don't judge.
21. I lived in a dorm for a year 
22. I now live at home
23. I consider my parents friends because I'm super lame and have very few actual friends 
24. I was paleo for about three months last year - don't do it. 
25. I have been in two fender benders in the last two years... whoops.




No comments:

Post a Comment