Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Letting Go.

I'm not posting this to my Facebook or Twitter. This is for me and my followers that aren't local. Actually no one has to read this I just really need to get it off my chest. I broke up with a serious love today, there was no anger or hate towards this person - only love. I guess I just knew in the long run that it wouldn't work out and I prayed and prayed about it, hoping that I would be wrong about that but God's answer was clear. I feel kind of broken but also kind of free. I don't feel as though I should feel those things? I still love him very very much and that will never change - he will always be my first true love - but I really think this was the best for both of us in the long run. I hope that he will continue to trust and open up to others and most of all I hope that he will have a serious, insane, out of this world love in the future. One that makes him appreciate the pain that he went through to get there. I know one day I'll know he is married to another woman who makes him absolutely ecstatic and I will be raising my champagne glass from wherever I am to cheer's him and his love.

I think I might take a weeny little break from blogging, well actually idk. It really depends how I feel in the coming week. I hope you're all alright with that, I'll be back in a bit.
xx

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that. Break ups are extremely tough even if you were the one who broke it off.
    If you feel like thats whats best, then you did the right thing.
    If you choose to take a break from blogging, go for it! I enjoy reading your blog very much so i'll be patiently waiting for your next post :)

    Renee

    ReplyDelete