Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finding Yourself.

Have you ever seen those silly crossword puzzles where the first however many words reflect what you see in yourself or how your year will be or what you look for in love or a million other possibilities? Yea, I'm kinda a sucker for those. 


HEALTH. 
SUCCESS.
INTELLIGENCE.

Sometimes all these things are is silly, not motivational, not inspiring, etc. I have to say though, I quite like this one. I feel like the three words really struck a chord with me.

Health - I would love to get my fitness and eating habits in check. I feel like it's something that I have been uncomfortable about since I was a very young girl and I don't know why I keep putting it off when I know that it's something I can achieve with a little hard work and determination. 

Success - I would love to do something with my life, change something in this world - whether it's one persons perspective or another persons day. I feel as though I have wasted so many days and hours just lounging around and not doing anything worthwhile. I feel like my excuse was that I was young and I didn't need to be busting my ass quite yet. I don't like that feeling of lounging anymore. All it does is make me feel restless. I want to make a difference. 

Intelligence - I want to actually try when it comes to my school work. Read the chapters in advance, do all of my homework, ask the professor whatever questions I have without worrying if I look stupid. I don't have time to waste on my education if I want to be out changing the world one step at a time before I'm 25. I know I am an intelligent person, I just want to actually take advantage of it this year.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Those crossword things are kind of fun! My first 3 I found were Love, Popularity and Intelligence! haha

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've already commented but I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find it here
    http://losetheroad.blogspot.ca/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting! I found love, success and money(?). Does that mean I'll have money? Like tons of it? haha. and love life?? :D
    Great post dear!

    Much love
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found love, youth, freedom! I'm not sure any of those can improve but I certainly won't complain if I manage to find more of them!
    Lovely post :)

    http://www.throughthesegrayeyes.com/

    ReplyDelete